drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

Still meh on this one. I am loving the peach flavor, but the yogurt takes it to a weird place for me. I’m just not loving it once the yogurt kicks in. Though the yogurt did curdle when it steeped, so that might be it. One more try before rating.

Cattibrie

Steep for a little less time. I oversteeped a little tonight and the yogurt flavour was really out there in it. Not a great thing.

MaddHatter

Eeew! The yogurt bits didn’t melt?! I loved this tea when I had it as a take away, the Hubby order some with agave, and learned his lesson, WOW SWEET!

Comments

Cattibrie

MaddHatter

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON