Last summer, the store where my wife works had a tons of boxes of this, the English Breakfast, and the Earl Grey. They didn’t sell well and went on crazy discount, so she brought them all home to me. I was so excited. I love me some cold tea. Well, I still had quite a few boxes left at the end of summer, so I stuffed them into the back of the pantry and forgot about them.

Fast forward to this summer. None of the places where I work give me access to a kettle and I’m running around so much that I really just want something cold to drink. I’ve taken to trying to remember to make a pot of tea the night before and chilling it overnight so I’ll have some in the morning, but I’ve been beyond exhausted when I get home and it just slips my mind. These have become a lifesaver. It takes 2-3 bags to put some actual flavor into the tea, but I’m also using a 24 oz camelbak. Still, I love it. It’s not as amazing as it was to me last summer, I still prefer looseleaf teas chilled overnight, but when faced with bagged tea vs. soda or crystal light or plain water, I’m going to reach for bagged tea.