drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

This was my iced tea for work yesterday. Not bad, but not great either. I picked up a bag of this shortly after Cooking Simplicitea started, wanting to try a few recipes with it. I never did, and I kinda regret that. I might have to experiment with this, but I don’t see myself just drinking it again and when it’s gone, well…I won’t be sad.

Iced
Indigobloom

really?? I tried this a sample in the store and loved it! iced, but one day I’ll buy it hot :)

Comments

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON