I ended up with two big cups of this yesterday, I took a break from work to go get myself one and a few hours later when I met up with my wife, she had gotten me one too! . Best wife ever, folks. I love the watermelon flavor and I love even more that it comes from straight up real watermelon. Nom nom nom. So tasty. The oolong is a bit strong for me, but it’s still delicious. This place is bad for my wallet. Luckily I’m not in Square One but 1-2 times a week.

After work yesterday, De and I met up with the awesome Indigobloom who came bearing tea! Yay! She’s super adorable, guys. For reals.

I’m still half asleep…back to bed with me, methinks.

Oooh, but I do have new mates to try…..hmmm….

Indigobloom

awww thanks Aisling big blushes
you two were amazing as well!! so cute together :)
and honest to the bone nice people, just how I imagine you!
Hopefully we can meet again soon!

Comments

Indigobloom

awww thanks Aisling big blushes
you two were amazing as well!! so cute together :)
and honest to the bone nice people, just how I imagine you!
Hopefully we can meet again soon!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON