drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

So much love for this tea. I’m having a “Oh hey, it’s nice out, have some allergies” kind of day, so I reached for a green. My only issue with this is I pretty much can’t have it at work. If I get boiling water from somewhere, it’s too hot. Davids doesn’t make it drinkable for me, and my travel press doesn’t stop the steeping enough. And it seems a crime to drink this one cold. A criiiiiime.

Ahwell. This will just be one for me to enjoy at home .

Indigobloom

did you see that post awhile back about the guy inventing a new tea ball?? I wonder what became of that…
it was supposed to close off once the timer rang so you didnt need to worry about oversteeping. I would SO pay for one of those

Comments

Indigobloom

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON