sheepishly crawls back in Guh work is kicking my butt, but I finally talked them down to part time, so hopefully I’ll have time for things I actually enjoy now. >.>

This was tasty! I love me some raspberry and while I’m not a huge fan of Earl, I do occasionally enjoy it. They mixed together quite well, I really liked it. However, about halfway through the cup it began wearing on me. I don’t know what it was, but ultimately, this wasn’t the tea for me. Oh well, at least the wife loves it! The raspberry was only slightly there, which is probably why I shied away from it. If the wife wanted to share a pot, this would be an option, which is good because there are only a few we both agree on, but I wouldn’t seek it out for myself.

May I just say how much I love Red Leaf Teas, however? We spent something like $80 (with free shipping) and got 20 teas. The small bags are big enough for both of us to truly try a tea quite a few times and decide if we like it, but not so big that if we don’t like it, we feel guilty for buying. I’m very, very impressed and will definitely order from them again.

Cattibrie

I was checking out their website the other day based on your recommendations and I am really looking forward to ordering. They sound great. How long did shipping take to Canada?

aisling of tea

A month, but it was very much worth it! You forget it’s coming and then it’s a gift!

Cattibrie

Ok. Next month I am ordering and then it is an early Christmas present when it arrives.

aisling of tea

woo! I’m loving the “small” size offered, and I love that the larger sizes come with freebies! We are definitely going to make another order eventually to stock up on the ones we liked, but the small packages give us a chance to try before we buy.

Comments

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON