drank Blue Moon by Red Leaf Tea

This one wasn’t a home run for me. I was exhausted last night when I made a cup, and my only thought was “….well, it does taste kind of blue…”

I will definitely try it again, maybe I just missed something. But as it stands right now, this tea was just generic, nothing special, and not a rebuy for me.

Edit: Although I will forever get “Blue Moon of Kentucky” stuck in my head when this tea is mentioned, which is enough for me to keep it around!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON