I love this tea. I really do. I see now why people have a cuppa every morning as religiously as some people have coffee. I’ve had English Breakfast, but I’m not a fan. This, however, is my new morning tea. I love it. It’s very strong and it’s certainly waking me up. At first I thought I had let it get too bitter, but as time passed, that bitterness faded. It was smooth and a bit creamy. It is just a good cup of tea. I need to try Irish Breakfasts from other companies, see how they stack up!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON