I ended up having to work late and then meeting the wife at her job so we could bus home together. We’re both exhausted, so we stopped off at McDonald’s for dinner. I’ve been craving tea all day, so I got a large orange pekoe. De likes their Earl Grey a lot, and the orange pekoe wasn’t bad at all for a bagged tea! It definitely hit all of my tea-soothing buttons. I just wanted to curl up in a nice cup of tea, so I did! It was very, very nice. Definitely an option when I just need a big cup of tea on the go.

Boiling

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON