So much yum. Another day of work, another big cuppa this. I’m thinking about resteeping the leaves to make a second cup to take to work, I meant to do that yesterday and forgot. I just want to crawl into this tea forever.

I’m finding I’m a huge fan of strong, basic blacks. Not unflavored, but ones like Irish Breakfast or Orange Pekoe or Cranberry Autumn. They just make me happy inside, moreso than most heavily flavored blacks, where the taste is more the flavor of the flavoring, and not the flavor of the tea. Hmm.