So when wandering through Bulk Barn on Saturday, I found ample reason to rejoice…it’s Holiday tea time! I instantly snatched up a box of Sugar Plum Spice, my absolute favorite CS tea. I remember seeing someone on my list here raving about Candy Cane Lane and when I found out it was vanilla mint, I had to get some. I love all things vanilla mint, and am constantly searching for a good vanilla mint tea. I have my vanilla mint mate from Teaopia, but there’s only a short time in the morning that I can drink it. Same with Santa’s Secret, my favorite tea ever.

Oh my goodness. This tea is amazingly good. Last Christmas I discovered an amazingly tasty candy cane hot cocoa that I fell in love with, but after swearing off dairy, that’s no longer an option for me this year. I no longer care. I love this tea. I want to drink it every day for the rest of forever. I need to stock up immediately. It’s light, but sweet and mint and vanilla-y and just so darn good!

Boiling
DaisyChubb

Candy Cane Lane is such a treat! Yay bulk barn!

aisling of tea

I know! I’m almost sad that I don’t have to trek down to Square One this week for work because then I could stop in and get more! Oh well, the holiday season is young yet, I’m sure I’ll see it elsewhere.

teataku

Because of this review of yours, I now have to try it. I’ve actually been in possession of this tea for quite some time, and haven’t gotten around to trying it yet… goes to dig it out

aisling of tea

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I think I might have some right now…