Dear Candy Cane Lane,

Let’s not beat around the bush. I know we’ve just met and all, but I think you’re really something special.

I’m just going to say it. I love you. I love your creaminess and the blast of cool mint. That little hint of cinnamon? Oh, I think I love that most of all.

I know you’re bagged, and I know people will judge us for being together, but I don’t care. We can make it work.

I guess what I’m trying to say is…would you move in with me? Permanently?

Jenn

I love everything about this review :)

Brittany

Who doesn’t love this tea? :)

Comments

Jenn

I love everything about this review :)

Brittany

Who doesn’t love this tea? :)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON