So when hearing about Davids $1 straight tea promo, my immediate thought was of this tea. I love this tea, but oh god the price >.s creamy and butter and just….guh. Drinking it reminds me why I love tea so very much.

Jessie

I love this promo! I can’t wait till I’m working back at the office near the Bloor West DT. Gonna have some Gyokuro Yamashiro.

Amariel

I think I might be trying some of this with the promo too.

The Purrfect Cup

I wish they had a store in the US! But this is one of my favorites from them. I seriously might crack into the bag I received from them in my latest order, tomorrow!

aisling of tea

Apparently they will have stores in the US before the year is out!

Jessie

It’s absolutely insane how quickly they’ve expanded.

Amariel

It is insane at the rate of expansion!

The Purrfect Cup

@aisling of tea…in the US you say?? I think my heart just skipped a beat!!

Sandra Brassard

My favorite tea of all time…just perfection for me♥

Comments

Jessie

Amariel

I think I might be trying some of this with the promo too.

aisling of tea

Apparently they will have stores in the US before the year is out!

Jessie

It’s absolutely insane how quickly they’ve expanded.

Amariel

It is insane at the rate of expansion!

The Purrfect Cup

@aisling of tea…in the US you say?? I think my heart just skipped a beat!!

Sandra Brassard

My favorite tea of all time…just perfection for me♥

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON