So over Thanksgiving, my sister in law got sick with a wimp of a cold. Nothing that bad, really, just some sneezing and sleepiness. Well, then my MiL and FiL got it. My MiL visited my wife on Thursday and by Saturday, she was stuck in bed with a doozy of a cold. Sunday I woke up to a sore throat and wheezing in my chest whenever I lay down (and no OHIP until November 14th). So…thanks, SiL.

Yesterday I made cup of this to go for my wife, and then resteeped the leaves in a tea-for-one for myself. It did not resteep well, sadly. Still, it helps both of us enough that I’m planning to buy a tin on the next paycheck. It’s going to be a long winter.

Cattibrie

Do they still have it at he store you go to? I know the ones in my area don’t have it and it was discontinued. However they are bringing it back, either next week or Nov 1st with the winter teas. Hope you feel better soon.

aisling of tea

I don’t know if they do or not, I’ll have to check. Sadness if they don’t, though there are enough cold teas out there that I’ll survive somehow. But they are for sure bringing it back? So excited for the winter teas, need to stock up on the fall ones!

Comments

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON