drank The Immunizer by DAVIDsTEA

Another favorite for when I’m sick…although all of the sick-remedy teas seem to have the same ingredients, just a few new twists. But it keeps me from getting bored of tea when sick, so shrug

Anyway, this is one my wife and I both enjoy, and it certainly does soothe my throat, which is very good in my book. I had this yesterday and might have to make another pot today!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON