drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

So after my horrible experiences with Second Cup, I desperately needed good tea. Plus, I had an hour to kill, so I stopped in to DavidsTea. Surprise, surprise, they had their new teas available on the counter for sniffing. Oh man, guys. You’re going to love them. This one in particular caught my sniffer. It’s a black/white tea blend with chocolate…it smells out of this world. It tastes even better. They couldn’t sell me a bag, but I did get some to go and saved the bag from that for resteeping at home. It’s delicious. I can’t wait to get more.

New teas…winter?

Jessie

Cute name! I don’t think I’ve seen a black and white blend before. I was in too much of a hurry today to see if there was the opportunity for a sneak peek, regretting it now!

aisling of tea

Nope, just random teas coming out this week for some reason.

aisling of tea

@Jessie you should! They’re all amazing, I’m dying to try the others now!

Indigobloom

with a name like that you’d think it’d be a Mate (I don’t know how to get the accent going!)

aisling of tea

lol We were actually joking about that in store.

The Purrfect Cup

That’s a cool name! It sounds yummy…I think my wallet just began weeping.

Dorothy

Nice! I can’t wait to see these when they’re released soon. Thanks for posting a lil sneak peak. :D

Uniquity

I can’t believe I didn’t know about these. I’ll have to check it out! (and pick up more read my lips :D)

MaddHatter

Humm with white and black tea would it not be bitter? Maybe I’ll try some tomorrow but i don’t think I’d be successful with this tea.

Comments

Uniquity

New teas…winter?

Jessie

aisling of tea

Nope, just random teas coming out this week for some reason.

aisling of tea

@Jessie you should! They’re all amazing, I’m dying to try the others now!

Indigobloom

aisling of tea

lol We were actually joking about that in store.

The Purrfect Cup

That’s a cool name! It sounds yummy…I think my wallet just began weeping.

Dorothy

MaddHatter

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON