This was surprisingly not bad. I liked the mix of flavors, though I do wish I had been told that it was more than just a basic vanilla rooibos, but it warmed me up on this chilly night.

The conversation leaving up to the conversation, however, had me cringing every time I took a sip. Mind you, tonight was my first time inside a Starbucks.

Me: What kind of teas do you have?
Barista: Oh, we have lots! For herbals we have….pause to think of list
Me: Oh, I don’t want an herbal (hibiscus feaaaar)
Barista: Oh. For greens we have…
Wife: She doesn’t like greens, either.
Barista:….okay, for blacks we have Awake, Earl Grey, and Vanilla Rooibos.
Me:…
Wife:…
Me:…I’ll have the Vanilla Rooibos.

Anyway, I would definitely drink this one again.

Boiling
Amariel

I am not a fan of hibiscus either, which is why I tend to shy away from herbals.

Uniquity

“For blacks we have … vanilla rooibos” – I’m worried. : )

aisling of tea

I know, my wife and I didn’t quite know what to say to that one. And, to be honest, it tasted more like an apple cinnamon rooibos. I was far from impressed with the overall experience, despite the tea actually being pretty good.

Camiah

headdesk. You have the smartness working in your Starbucks, don’t you?

Uniquity

I had a sample sachet of their vanilla rooibos once and I remember really not liking it. Especially since I expected it to be, yanno, vanilla-ish.

Comments

Amariel

Uniquity

“For blacks we have … vanilla rooibos” – I’m worried. : )

aisling of tea

Camiah

headdesk. You have the smartness working in your Starbucks, don’t you?

Uniquity

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON