This was surprisingly not bad. I liked the mix of flavors, though I do wish I had been told that it was more than just a basic vanilla rooibos, but it warmed me up on this chilly night.

The conversation leaving up to the conversation, however, had me cringing every time I took a sip. Mind you, tonight was my first time inside a Starbucks.

Me: What kind of teas do you have?
Barista: Oh, we have lots! For herbals we have….pause to think of list
Me: Oh, I don’t want an herbal (hibiscus feaaaar)
Barista: Oh. For greens we have…
Wife: She doesn’t like greens, either.
Barista:….okay, for blacks we have Awake, Earl Grey, and Vanilla Rooibos.
Me:…
Wife:…
Me:…I’ll have the Vanilla Rooibos.

Anyway, I would definitely drink this one again.

Boiling
Amariel

I am not a fan of hibiscus either, which is why I tend to shy away from herbals.

Uniquity

“For blacks we have … vanilla rooibos” – I’m worried. : )

aisling of tea

I know, my wife and I didn’t quite know what to say to that one. And, to be honest, it tasted more like an apple cinnamon rooibos. I was far from impressed with the overall experience, despite the tea actually being pretty good.

Camiah

headdesk. You have the smartness working in your Starbucks, don’t you?

Uniquity

I had a sample sachet of their vanilla rooibos once and I remember really not liking it. Especially since I expected it to be, yanno, vanilla-ish.

Comments

Amariel

Uniquity

“For blacks we have … vanilla rooibos” – I’m worried. : )

aisling of tea

Camiah

headdesk. You have the smartness working in your Starbucks, don’t you?

Uniquity

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON