drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

So tonight the wife dragged me to a NaNoWriMo planning session. Woo >.t like the combination of 8oz of beef and blue cheese. I ended up dumping it, because it was just further upsetting an already upset stomach. Sadness. Will try for a better tea day tomorrow.

Boiling
Camiah

Sorry to hear you weren’t feeling good. I am, however, envious that you live somewhere where there are tea shops. I guess I have to move to Canada for that.

aisling of tea

I’m in Toronto, there are tons of tea shops here. It’s very dangerous ;) However, in the States, you have the option of free shipping from a lot of companies, which is quite awesome!

QuiltGuppy

NaNoWriMo = cool!

Comments

Camiah

aisling of tea

QuiltGuppy

NaNoWriMo = cool!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON