So I had a really, really bad day at work yesterday. And I ate a blue cheese burger that really didn’t agree with me. I was up until 2 in the morning with my stomach in a knot, wondering what to do about the current situation at work. So when I got up at 7 this morning, my stomach was still all twisted up. I wanted something to help me wake up, but my stomach wouldn’t hear of it, so I reached for this standard.

I’m glad I did. With the help of this tea (and a wonderful coworker), I feel a lot better about my current situation. As soon as I started sipping this, I felt a lot better.

Boiling 8 min or more