drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Had another cup of this while taking a break from the office, they finally let me buy a bag to take home! So excited! So yummy…I understeeped it out of fear of over steeping, but it was still delicious. I brought home 50 grams for the wife.

It’s an amazing combination, it’s chocolatey without being overly so, and it just really hits the spot.

Edited to add: There is apparently no chocolate in this! It just combines flavors to trick your mind into tasting chocolate. Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan, black tea, chamomile, and coconut.

Amariel

How interesting! Any idea when the winter stuff is out?

DaisyChubb

DavidsTea is so brilliant with chamomile sometimes! Can’t wait :D

Uniquity

November 1 for winter teas, and that is the retirement date for fall teas as well.

Amariel

I agree with you on that one Daisy.

MaddHatter

Bard. Chamomile… Darn this tea was so promising. Maybe u will still try some this weekend despite the chamomile.