drank Fairy Dust by Tealish

So yesterday my wife and I headed downtown and decided to give Tealish another chance after talking to the owner about some of the issues we’d had with the store. We picked up 7 bags of tea, well, 6 bags and a cup to go, but as we were waiting for the streetcar, the wife decided she needed a bag of that as well XD.

One of those teas was this lovely little number. After disclosing that I have over 250 teas in my cupboard, my wife mentioned we should make a spread sheet of them: Tea name, company name, how much I have, and where it is in my tea storage system.

So we did. It took us three hours, but I had a cup of this while we were working and it is beyond delicious. It’s so fruity and light and yummy! I definitely see this becoming a favorite, and I do need to try it iced. The rooibos isn’t overpowering at all, and the strawberry and kiwi mix together beautifully. Awesome, awesome tea.

Dinosara

I am impressed by your tea spreadsheet! Now that’s organization!

Butiki Teas

250 teas, wow! I too am impressed by a tea spreadsheet

Uniquity

I want David’s Tea to make a strawberry kiwi tea – mostly because DT is accesible.

aisling of tea

It becomes necessary with this number of teas. The final count, not counting most bagged teas, is 210. With more on the way. >.<

Uniquity, have a look at my swap list in the swap thread and let me know if there’s anything else you want, I’d be happy to send some Fairy Dust your way!

Comments

Dinosara

I am impressed by your tea spreadsheet! Now that’s organization!

Butiki Teas

250 teas, wow! I too am impressed by a tea spreadsheet

Uniquity

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON