drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Meh. In an effort to stash-bust my tea count down a bit, I used the last bit I had of this tea to make a litre of iced tea. I remembered someone recommending it to me iced. Anyway, it’s okay, I guess. A bit bitter, but that’s likely my fault. Still, I’m glad to have tried it. I’m even more glad to know that I will not miss it once it is gone. This just isn’t the tea for me.

Faith

I heartily agree, won’t miss it at all.

Cattibrie

I am with the 2 of you. Can’t wait for the new teas.

Comments

Faith

I heartily agree, won’t miss it at all.

Cattibrie

I am with the 2 of you. Can’t wait for the new teas.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON