drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Friggin’ love this tea. I was exhausted yesterday with a long day ahead of me, so I made a cup of this to sip on the bus ride to work.

Bad idea. My transit takes about an hour and a half…half an hour into this, the honeybee kicked in and I was WIRED and stuck on a bus for another hour. Booooooooo.

This tea is amazing, though, and gives me a (pardon the pun) “buzz” like nothing else!

Edit: Also! We’re trying to do a bit of stash-busting, so everyone have a look at my tea swap list, let me know if there’s anything you want! I’m sure we can work something out! http://steepster.com/discuss/641-swaps-lets-swap-some-tea?page=10

GalInTheGreyHat

I’m going to have to look into getting this when I order again in the very near future. Sounds awesome!!

Cattibrie

I am glad someone seems to enjoy this tea. I can’t stand it. Tastes like a fuzzy bee to me. But give me some Chocolet Rocket and I am super wired.

Comments

GalInTheGreyHat

Cattibrie

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON