Hrmmmmm. Just….hrmm. This tea was my tea of the day today, my little liter thermos full as I made my way to what turned out to be a painfully long day at work. It was tasty, sure, but I dunno. It was presented to me as “Mom’s Apple Pie…but better!”, but I have to disagree. Mom’s Apple Pie kept me reaching for more. This tea is just…okay. Probably won’t restock.

DaisyChubb

I’ve only tried this one with microwaved water (I had to dump it, but I blame the disgusting radioactive water) However I have to agree with you that I’m not jumping at the chance to taste it again

Comments

DaisyChubb

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON