drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Let me put it this way: Saturday, I took a 1 liter thermos of honeybee into work, that’s enough to fill my travel mug 3 times. We were so busy for the whole 10 hours that at the end of the day, I’d only had time to drink half of it. This lovely tea was much needed on that long day. The good news is, the boss (who I was working with directly) told me I did a “phenomenal” job. Unfortunately, I believe I just "phenomenal"’d myself into working every Saturday with him XD.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON