drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Let me put it this way: Saturday, I took a 1 liter thermos of honeybee into work, that’s enough to fill my travel mug 3 times. We were so busy for the whole 10 hours that at the end of the day, I’d only had time to drink half of it. This lovely tea was much needed on that long day. The good news is, the boss (who I was working with directly) told me I did a “phenomenal” job. Unfortunately, I believe I just "phenomenal"’d myself into working every Saturday with him XD.

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON