drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

This was lovely at work today. Juicy and sweet, but not overly so. I have enough left to make a jug of iced tea, so that’s my next experiment. But I think this is one to rebuy, I love a good juicy tea.

MaddHatter

Mines been sitting in my purse waiting to be sipped and savoured, I’m hoping it will be just what I need today. My poor sad soe throat.

Amariel

I think this would be good iced, but I also think it mint be good mixed with some mulled wine or maybe made into a syrup or something.

Ooh Heather, I like your style

Thanks! :)

Amariel

Might also be good to poach pears in also.

Comments

MaddHatter

Ooh Heather, I like your style

Thanks! :)

Amariel

Might also be good to poach pears in also.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON