drank Fairy Dust by Tealish

Freaking love this tea. This is the first tea from Tealish that I have absolutely adored. I think I need to stock up. Razmintazz is a close second, but this is my favorite Tealish tea. It’s just so juicy and tasty…yum. The name alone is enough to bring a smile to my face.

Love this tea.

Also, how did I reach almost 80 followers? I am not that interesting! XD

DaisyChubb

Uuntrue. You are awesomely interesting

aisling of tea

Awww shucks. <3!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Uuntrue. You are awesomely interesting

aisling of tea

Awww shucks. <3!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON