I offered to make a small pot of this to share with my wife and she got very excited. “Oooh, yes, in the clear teapot!”

“…the tea itself isn’t purple, honey, just the leaves.”

“… … … pout

“I’m sorry?”

“Hmph. The tea is a liiiiiiiie.”

So my wife is pouting about the lack of purple in this tea. That being said, we are enjoying it. We agree it tastes kind of like blueberry muffins. It is very, very tasty. But with the amount of tea we already have in the house and the price point, we decided not to restock just now. It is a delicious tea well worth the price, but we already have many, many teas to drink and while it is a tasty tea, it didn’t strike us as one we had to keep in stock. Maybe later!

Butiki Teas

This is probably not true of the Blueberry Purple Tea since there are blueberries added and that changed the color of the tea but for the Purple Tea of Kenya I noticed the tea around the edges of a white cup have a purple hue. You can kind of see this in the purple tea picture even though that shot is pretty bad/dark.

Butiki Teas

^sorry for the bad grammar.

aisling of tea

Yeah, it was slightly purple, but not purple enough for her XD. I don’t know what she wanted. Regardless, it was delicious!

Amariel

Ooh, this sounds intriguing.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Butiki Teas

^sorry for the bad grammar.

aisling of tea

Amariel

Ooh, this sounds intriguing.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON