drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Freaking love this tea. Love. This. Tea. It is my favorite tea. The creamy candy cane, the smooth black tea, the cooling mint on the very end of the sip…guh. As of right now, I own 240g of this tea…and I’m not sure if that’s enough to last me the year. It’s amazing….everyone needs to try this.

TeaEqualsBliss

LOVE this one!

Jessie

Totally agree! I don’t even like mint teas and think this is wonderful.

Indigobloom

ok now after Jessie’s kudos, I have to try it… I’m very picky about my mint flavoured teas… but I have be fallen for a few so here goes! (ok, well may in a few weeks…)

Kay Kanada

Me too. I have never crossed a mint tea that I liked, and so have steered far clear of this one… Maybe I’ll give it a go now!

Jessie

Definitely get a little to try! I didn’t try my sample of this till after Christmas last year because I was sure I didn’t want it, but I ended up liking it so much I had them track down the last bit and send it to my store.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

LOVE this one!

Jessie

Totally agree! I don’t even like mint teas and think this is wonderful.

Indigobloom

Kay Kanada

Jessie

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON