Oh man, I had a moment today. First I went to the bakery and got two croissants…cheese croissants. Then a mini bag of beef jerky. And a little can of pringles. And 11 Smilies. And a can of peach soda. And a brownie My tummy, she is not happy with me :(. I felt an afternoon of “Oh God, why!!!!” coming on, so I quickly made a cup of this.

Aaaaah, much better. My tummy calmed, I don’t feel like I just ate an entire pig, and I am good. I love this tea for that reason alone. Definitely keeping this close as the holiday season approaches.

Kay Kanada

I read this, and saw myself. :) I now need to add this tea to my shopping list!

EmyPouliche

I’m always getting a cup of citron oolong (DT) after eating a really big or fat meal but I’m thinking about buying the skinny too ;)

Comments

Kay Kanada

I read this, and saw myself. :) I now need to add this tea to my shopping list!

EmyPouliche

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON