Oh man, I had a moment today. First I went to the bakery and got two croissants…cheese croissants. Then a mini bag of beef jerky. And a little can of pringles. And 11 Smilies. And a can of peach soda. And a brownie My tummy, she is not happy with me :(. I felt an afternoon of “Oh God, why!!!!” coming on, so I quickly made a cup of this.

Aaaaah, much better. My tummy calmed, I don’t feel like I just ate an entire pig, and I am good. I love this tea for that reason alone. Definitely keeping this close as the holiday season approaches.

Kay Kanada

I read this, and saw myself. :) I now need to add this tea to my shopping list!

EmyPouliche

I’m always getting a cup of citron oolong (DT) after eating a really big or fat meal but I’m thinking about buying the skinny too ;)

Comments

Kay Kanada

I read this, and saw myself. :) I now need to add this tea to my shopping list!

EmyPouliche

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON