Oh my goodness. First, a side note: I am endlessly amused that I had something containing Ontario ice wine shipped to me (in Ontario) from someone in the States XD.

I am in love with ice wine teas, I think…and I think I need to try some ice wine next time my in-laws have it in the house. The two I’ve had have been wonderful! This one was juicy and sweet and just a hint of tartness but not overmuch. Just enough to bring a smile to my face. It’s going to be a good tea day, I suspect. Thank you so much for sharing this with me, Dinosara!

Dinosara

I’m so glad you really like it! I haven’t even tried it myself, lol. And yes, sending something Ontario ice wine flavored to Ontario is pretty funny… :)

Amariel

Mmmm…ice wine. Yum. :)

Kay Kanada

That sounds awesome!

Comments

Dinosara

Amariel

Mmmm…ice wine. Yum. :)

Kay Kanada

That sounds awesome!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON