drank Strawberry Tea by Say Tea

Mmmmmmm. Learn from my (and my wife’s) mistakes, I only let this one steep for a minute and a half in not-quite-boiling water. It turned out so good! It’s a juicy berry tea where the black tea base is there, but not overwhelmingly so. This is definitely one I plan to try the looseleaf version of. It got a little bitter towards the end, but that can be blamed on the tea bag. No matter what you do with them, a bit of tea dust is going to escape and continue steeping. It’s a fact of (tea) life.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON