drank Oh Christmas Tea by Tealish

This was a very good black blend! The spices mixed together well, I especially enjoyed the bit of bite from the peppercorns. The cinnamon speaks up, but not overwhelmingly so…overall this was a very tasty cup! This is a tea I will enjoy while we have it, but I’m not entirely sure it will be one to replace when the bag runs out.

KeenTeaThyme

I love peppercorns & cinnamon in the same blend. Delish! :)

Maisonlula

I have a tea with some peppercorns and cinnamon,, it’s delicious I agree.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

I love peppercorns & cinnamon in the same blend. Delish! :)

Maisonlula

I have a tea with some peppercorns and cinnamon,, it’s delicious I agree.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON