Were it not for this tea, I’m fairly certain I would have fallen asleep at work today. True facts. However, due to having a co-admin to deal with two doctors in office instead of the usual one doctor and one admin (myself), I was able to finish my whole 1-L thermos today. Yay!

This one is very good, but we’re running low and I’m not sure if I want to restock or not. Hmmmm.

Edited to add: You know, I don’t think I will restock. All day, I sipped this, but I can’t really remember the taste, and while several times I said “Mmmm caffeine,” I never once went “Mmmmm, this is such a tasty tea.” Life is too short to waste on so-so tea ;)

Cattibrie

I really enjoy this one. And the caffeine kick is a really big boost to it.

Amariel

I like the chocolate raspberry taste. But lately, it hasn’t been giving me that extra fuel.