drank Fairy Dust by Tealish

Every time I drink this tea, I am surprised by how much I love it. I have somewhere around 150g now, and I don’t think that’s enough XD. It’s sweet and juicy and refreshing…mmmm. I might have to go after a second cup before bed.

DaisyChubb

I just made a Tealish order and got some of this based on your reviews! :D Can’t wait, the last $50 I’ll spend on myself before christmas, that’s for sure.

aisling of tea

It is amazing! I hope you like it as much as I do. I’m glad to see someone else couldn’t resist that Tealish sale!

DaisyChubb

In my opinion, it was the only “Black friday”esque sale that was actually good enough to try. Shipping got in the way of the others haha

EmyPouliche

I want to try this tea so much! What a cute name ;) !

Comments

DaisyChubb

aisling of tea

EmyPouliche

I want to try this tea so much! What a cute name ;) !

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON