drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

What a lovely way to start December! This was the first tea of the advent calendar (it’s evening, if you haven’t ripped into your advent calendar yet, you deserve spoilers!) and we were very impressed! The tins for the calendar are 2-3 times the size of their sampler tins, if you’ve ever put in an online order. So we changed plans a little. I had been planning to just have a cup every morning, but since the tins are so large, the wife and I decided to use our pretty Christmas teapot and share a pot every morning!

This is an old favorite. We both really enjoy this tea, so we were more than happy to share. The smooth chocolate and mint blend so well with the bite of peppercorn….mmm. This is a bestseller for a reason.

Cattibrie

I was hoping for a tea I didn’t have to start the month but then I realized I think there are only about 5 teas in the whole thing I haven’t tried yet so the chances were pretty good it would be one I have. But it is a great one so I don’t mind. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Comments

Cattibrie

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON