drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

I was very wary of this tea, but no more! This is ddelicious! It warming and fruity and delicious. I definitely agree with this tea being a combination of Forever Nuts and Kanpe, but I’m a fan of both of those teas, so it’s all good. I’m glad I have 50 g of this! It’s a bit heavy, so I appreciate the price point of $7 per 50 g.

Amariel

How’s the hibiscus? I have issues with hibiscus. It ruins a lot of teas for me by being a bully.

aisling of tea

I hate hibiscus. If you keep an eye on the steep time, it didn’t really take over for me until the cup had gone cold.

Comments

Amariel

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON