drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

I was very wary of this tea, but no more! This is ddelicious! It warming and fruity and delicious. I definitely agree with this tea being a combination of Forever Nuts and Kanpe, but I’m a fan of both of those teas, so it’s all good. I’m glad I have 50 g of this! It’s a bit heavy, so I appreciate the price point of $7 per 50 g.

Amariel

How’s the hibiscus? I have issues with hibiscus. It ruins a lot of teas for me by being a bully.

aisling of tea

I hate hibiscus. If you keep an eye on the steep time, it didn’t really take over for me until the cup had gone cold.

Comments

Amariel

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON