I love this tea. It’s fruity and creamy and just sweet enough for me. My wife thinks it’s too sweet, but it was one of the first DTs that my brother said I had to try if I hadn’t already. (Silly boy…of course I’ve had it before!) So I guess my family just runs a bit sweeter than hers ;). Anyhoo, I prefer this one in the summer, nice and cold….mmm. It’s so incredibly refreshing. But the wife and I are still really enjoying the ritual of sharing a pot of tea every morning…though I suspect we’ll be sharing our tea tomorrow evening, as we both have to get at work early. I’m opening it in the morning, though! Too many people are quick to review their teas and announce the daily tea from the advent calendar. I like the surprise, darn it!

Cattibrie

This is one of the few that I don’t have and haven’t tried in the calendar. I really enjoyed it today. And I think there is enough left for 3 more cups. I think I need to buy this one.