drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

Ah, newbies at DavidsTea, you’re so cute. Yes, I am aware of the tea of the month, and I am aware of some old classics like Buttered Rum and Cream of Earl Grey. And yes, I’ve tried all of the winter teas, and yes I am aware that Fantasy Island is coming back from the dead. All easily forgivable, how are they supposed to know I’m a DT fangirl?

However, I was offered a sample of this and it was horrible. Tart as sin. The hibiscus completely took over until I couldn’t taste any of the other ingredients she insisted on rattling off. Seriously, I tasted absolutely nothing but hibiscus. So if you’re like me and can’t stand the stuff, please do try this tea, but not in-store and be sure to keep an eye on the steep time.

(not adjusting my rating because it’s not the tea’s fault, bless its little heart.)

Indigobloom

Isn’t it funny how they so cheerily inform you of the new teas?! They must be all high on caffeine or something bahahaaaa

Drunk From Tea

Omg I feel the same way when newbies work at my local DT too, or if I go to a different DT location. Lol, sometimes I think I know more than them (:

Comments

Indigobloom

Drunk From Tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON