drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmmm. This is my Grandma’s butter cookie-press cookies. It smells like them, it tastes like them…and I only want to have it around his time of year XD.

That cardamom…why are you in there? I’d enjoy this tea much more if it were gone…I might just pick out the remaining pods. Also, I feel like the marketing could have been so much better on this one. I expected something like a fruit punch out of this. A description about almond cookies or some such would have been much better, in my opinion. But what do I know? ;)

But as others have said, this is just a big cup of beautiful almond-y goodness.

Kay Kanada

Maybe they didn’t want to puch the almond angle, seeing as how they knew they would soon be releasing “Amaretto”?