drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

The ice wine tea put me in the mood for the rest of my sample of this tea, and I’m so glad it did! I really, really enjoy this tea. I need to put together another order with them…maybe after Christmas. I’m using my wife’s gaiwan and now I want one of my own. A pink one…do they make pink ones? Well, if they don’t, they should. I’ll definitely be having a look when we go to Kensington this weekend.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON