I know I’m posting early today, but my night will be filled with driving to the States, listing everything I own, and having a massive panic attack.

This is Day #9 on the DT advent calendar, and it’s a good one. I’m enjoying my cup, but I’m not entirely sure I’d ever seek this one out. But after my morning of completely freaking out over all of this border stress, it’s helped calm me down a bit, which I am grateful for.

Cattibrie

Hope everything goes well for you. Happy thoughts.

I really enjoyed this tea today. It was on my list to try. Not sure if I will buy it either but I did enjoy it.

Indigobloom

Deep breaths! I hope it goes well, and enjoy the warmer weather down south while you can!
I tried this one as a sample one day. It was nice… but like you I’m not sure I would buy it

Comments

Cattibrie

Hope everything goes well for you. Happy thoughts.

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON