drank Yellow Dragon by DAVIDsTEA

So before leaving for the border last night, I made a travel cup of this to help calm my nerves. I’d been curious about it and I hoped the new experience would distract me from my fears. (A quick rundown: On May 24th of 2011, I “landed” officially in Canada and became a permanent resident. Apparently on that date I needed to present the officer with a list of everything I had left to bring in with me. Because I was unaware of this, when I reached the border this morning with all of my things, they legally could have charged me taxes and duties on all of it. Spoiler: They didn’t.)

Anyway, the tastiness of this oolong did distract me into a conversation about it with the wife as we drove down towards New York, and I’m looking forward to trying this again with my new glass gaiwan. The lemon and mint worked well together, but didn’t overpower the delicious oolong…this is definitely one I’ll consider restocking.

Cattibrie

I really enjoy this one. It is often the tea I turn to when the 2 year old is being a 2 year old. And that has happened so often I need to restock tomorrow.

sarai

I’ve been wary with this one because of the lemon – a lot of the time I find it really overpowering. Maybe I’ll give this one a try after all. :)

Indigobloom

I find the flavours in this one totally overwhelm the Oolong-ness… a little more balanced and I’d love it though!

aisling of tea

I’ve grown to really love this one. I would definitely give it a try, sarai!

Comments

Cattibrie

sarai

Indigobloom

aisling of tea

I’ve grown to really love this one. I would definitely give it a try, sarai!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON