drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

So after the easiest border crossing ever (the border guard was very amused at my highly detailed list of goods), we hurried home with my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law in tow. They’re spending a few days with us, and so to celebrate their visit and the awesome border crossing, I made a cup of this for myself while making them a cup of sweet orange mate (Thanks, Indigobloom!). They stole my last few sips and fell in love. That minty creaminess gets ’em every time. They ended up buying a tin of this with the gift cards we got them, and it was the best purchase ever. Good call, guys. Good call.

Indigobloom

Did I give this one to you? Hmmm, I can’t remember. My memory is that of a goldfish!! sheesh, I need to buy some extra RAM for the noggin…

Indigobloom

but I’m glad they found a tea to love! I hope they get a chance to swing by tealish before leaving! ;)

aisling of tea

Oh, no, you gave me the sweet orange mate, which they loved. They found many teas to love. Many many.

Indigobloom

oh awesome!! It’s a heavy one, should be plenty of cups in there!