drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

So I tried this a few days ago and told my brother it tastes just like Grandma’s Christmas cookies. Made a pot today and he agreed. So much so that he bought a tin when we visited Davids today…I love sharing good tea with people who appreciate it! This tea is almond-y and sweet and juuuuust right.

Amariel

I really like this one and should get more. It’s weird saying that since it is a rooibos, and I don’t usually care for rooibos.

sarai

Out of all the Winter Collection, I think this one is definitely my favourite! Just a great tasting tea!

DaisyChubb

Do you have a recipe for these Grandma’s Christmas cookies? :D

aisling of tea

Mine too, sarai, but that’s just because it’s a lesser of five evils…I’m not horribly impressed with the winter offerings.

I do, DaisyChubb! It involves a cookie press, though. But I’d be happy to share!

sarai

Aisling, I agree – I’m not a huge fan of the other winter collection teas.

Comments

Amariel

DaisyChubb

Do you have a recipe for these Grandma’s Christmas cookies? :D

aisling of tea

sarai

Aisling, I agree – I’m not a huge fan of the other winter collection teas.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON