drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

So I tried this a few days ago and told my brother it tastes just like Grandma’s Christmas cookies. Made a pot today and he agreed. So much so that he bought a tin when we visited Davids today…I love sharing good tea with people who appreciate it! This tea is almond-y and sweet and juuuuust right.

Plunkybug

I really like this one and should get more. It’s weird saying that since it is a rooibos, and I don’t usually care for rooibos.

sarai

Out of all the Winter Collection, I think this one is definitely my favourite! Just a great tasting tea!

DaisyChubb

Do you have a recipe for these Grandma’s Christmas cookies? :D

Daddyselephant

Mine too, sarai, but that’s just because it’s a lesser of five evils…I’m not horribly impressed with the winter offerings.

I do, DaisyChubb! It involves a cookie press, though. But I’d be happy to share!

sarai

Aisling, I agree – I’m not a huge fan of the other winter collection teas.

Comments

Plunkybug

DaisyChubb

Do you have a recipe for these Grandma’s Christmas cookies? :D

Daddyselephant

sarai

Aisling, I agree – I’m not a huge fan of the other winter collection teas.

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON