drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

I oversteeped this. Boo. Will try to redeem myself tomorrow.

Day #10 was a big, hibiscusy fail.

Cattibrie

I had a huge chunk of cinnamon in mine and that totally overpowered everything. Going to the store tomorrow so hope to pick a little up and make it better. I cheated and looked at tomorrow’s tea and am looking forward to it so that will make up for today.

Comments

Cattibrie

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON