drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

The sushi place we planned to go to for lunch wasn’t due to open until half an hour later than the time we arrived there, so we wandered over to the nearby DavidsTea for our morning cuppa. When at DavidsTea, I hate trying to figure out which tea I want. There’s so much choice, and am I going to end up with one they tend to ruin, what’s a safe choice and really, what am I in the mood for? But with the holiday teas in stock, it’s easy. Santa’s Secret every single time. Perfection. I asked if I could just add my own amount of sugar and got stuck with splenda. Blegh. I added too much. But the tea was still wonderful.

It was nice, all four of us got a different tea, and then we sat at a table in the back and just shared all of them. We tried Coffee Pu-erh, Orange Blossom, Goji Pop, and this beauty. Lovely way to start the day.

Jessie

Were you in the Annex? Where did you eat? I am partial to Sushi 101 directly across the street. What a great pair!

aisling of tea

We were in the Annex! We went to New Generation, it’s a bit of a tradition :). Amazing lunch deals!

Jessie

Yeah, they have great deals! And they’re open so late (or used to be, at least). I used to live on Spadina and there was a lot of coming home at shamefully late hours after studying on campus and deciding to stop for sushi. Ridiculous/amazing!

aisling of tea

Their sushi is sooooooo good!

Comments

Jessie

aisling of tea

Their sushi is sooooooo good!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON