Yeah, much like my wife, De, I don’t care for sencha. I don’t care for greens in general, but I’m glad this came up with my brother was here, because he loves the stuff. Still, I’m glad to have tried it, but I think this is something I’ll only have in sushi restaurants. Not gonna rate it because frankly, it just isn’t my thing.

Cattibrie

I really enjoyed it this morning. Not one I think I would buy since I do have other greens I really love but I am glad I got to try it.

TeaBrat

we like what we like… I love japanese green tea but not sencha because it tends to be bitter IMO

Comments

Cattibrie

TeaBrat

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON