drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is amazing. Sweet and creamy…orangey without setting off my acid reflux, vanilla-y without being fake or cloyingly sweet. This is perfection in a mug. I think we may end up with a tin of this.

For those who follow me, I did contact DavidsTea about the bad service we received yesterday and they immediately apologized and set things right. The mark of a good company isn’t that they never mess up, everyone makes mistakes, but how they handle it when they do mess up. This is why I’m willing to give DavidsTea and Tealish so much of my business, they know how to handle customer service, and this is also why I warn people away from H&S. Customer Service is huge, people.

Eisenherz

agreed! 2 years ago, I ordered 250g of an amazing discontinued tea on DT.com which they had forgotten to remove from the website while already out of stock. they contacted me apologizing, offered to replace it with a similar tea, and after saying how sad and disappointed I was about it because it was my favourite tea ever (which it was!), they made a special order for me and got me 300g of it!

aisling of tea

I am constantly surprised and impressed by this company.

TeaBrat

H&S does not seem to be well known on Steepster for their customer service. Rishi is another company that has great service in my opinion.

Comments

Eisenherz

aisling of tea

I am constantly surprised and impressed by this company.

TeaBrat

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON