drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

I love this tea. After getting two of the 40g Legendary packets for $5, I needed a tin, so I got one of the awesome Space Invader tins. Awesomeness squared. But this tea is just so smooth…how could a girl like me resist its charms?

Faith

My favourite tea! And how have I never heard of this deal? Was it from awhile ago?

aisling of tea

No, it’s just from the last few days! You should check it out!

In-store or online?

In store :)

Comments

Faith

aisling of tea

No, it’s just from the last few days! You should check it out!

In-store or online?

In store :)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON